Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here's What I'm Working on...

your life your blog



This is the small bookshelf we're working on. I forgot what kind of wood it's made of but it's good quality and very sturdy. The trim has been cut and just needs to be glued/nailed on. Then I have to paint it. There are two other bookshelves that need to be painted, as well. They're much larger, though. 6 ft by 4 ft. Huge! Those 2 will go in the living room, on on either side of the tv. This smaller one is going in the office and will be our "homeschool" bookshelf. It's really deep so it'll hold quite a bit.

See all the frames on the cardboard in front of the bookshelf? I bought them at Goodwill. They were all a cheap, tacky gold. I spray painted them and now they all hold Veggietales pictures that Cade drew! I matted his drawings on cardstock and framed them. I'm so proud of how talented he is and he's so proud to see his pictures framed around the house!

Here's the other thing I've been working on:


She's so stinkin' cute! Seriously, she's such a happy baby. She makes me want more babies. Except for when she's up til midnight. Then I don't want more!

3 comments:

Beachski said...

I love projects like that... I have a bedroom suite that I want to paint black while the weather is nice. We don't have a garage though, and that makes it hard.

Your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL! You should post a picture of baby Cade too, just for old times sake :)

Sarah said...

Your daughter is lovely! Love the flower:)

Muthering Heights said...

I love your baby's headband!