Monday, February 9, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... my front lawn is freshly mowed and the flowerbeds have been weeded. It looks so nice!

I am thinking... how to handle a certain situation. I know what God would want me to do...then i know what I feel like doing.

From the learning rooms... working on Valentine's Day crafts; lots of physical and sensory activities today.

I am thankful for... So much! The amazing weather we had this weekend. We have 2 very clean cars now...all washed, vacuumed and detailed. Church was fantastic yesterday (we're doing a short series on Esther and it was about "defining pressure"). I have the most tender hearted little boy who really loves his momma.

From the kitchen... Roast in the crock pot. Also need to bake and freeze mini quiches.

I am wearing... black yoga pants, pink t-shirt from Motherhood Maternity and fuzzy grey socks to keep my feet warm.

I am reading... Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel and various blogs.

I am hoping... a resolution to the situation I mentioned earlier.

I am creating... a couple of crafts for Crafty Tuesdays over at Southern Housewife's blog. Definitely something for Valentine's and also a baby gift for a dear friend.

I am hearing... my son is telling me that he doesn't like the videos on YouTube that have bad words because he only like good words! (Really just annoys me that people have to post so much bad junk on there.) You know the song "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns? "Be careful little ears what you hear"

Around the house... Need to finish up laundry and start the dishwasher. The house is pretty straight other than toys.

One of my favorite things... feeling my baby move and kick! Did I say that last week? I love feeling the baby move...such a blessing! If you see me start smiling and talking baby talk to my belly out of the blue, it's because I just felt the baby! lol

A few plans for the rest of the week... need to get some homeschool lessons/activities organized; prenatal yoga Tuesday evening; OT on Wednesday; ice skating on Friday; play date at the park on Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


We took my son to the circus awhile back and I just love this look he has on his face. He was in awe of the people who were on those super tall swaying tower things. It sure looked like they were going to fall but they were didn't!

No comments: